What Does a Customer Service Rep Do?
- This position is part-time January-November, and is fully remote.
- You will work closely alongside our marketing and operations managers to provide a seamless experience for inquiring customers by answering inbound calls and updating our CRM.
- This is a home servicing business. We work with residential homeowners to provide our portfolio of services which include things like power washing, window cleaning and gutter cleaning (we aim to keep the business model simple so you can focus on learning to run a business and manage people).
- You will provide remote estimates to inbound leads, respond to frequently asked questions, as well as potential issues and complaints.
- We are here for training and ongoing support.
What This Isn’t
- We aren’t looking for someone with years of customer service experience or management experience
- We aren’t looking for someone with an MBA or Commerce degree
The Ideal Candidate Has…
- An open mind and a problem-solving attitude
- A customer experience mindset
- An ability to be a strong listener and seeks to understand rather than to respond
- Ready to join our one-of-a-kind company culture (the best combo of support + competition)
- The desire to differentiate themselves from their peers by acquiring real-world experience
Benefits of this Position
- Earn $$ For Tuition
- Real-world experience: It’s hard to get a job when you don’t have experience, but how can you get experience if you can’t get the job? We solve that problem.
- Impressive skill set: Your peers will be envious of your conflict resolution, time management, and people management skills and employers will know you have what it takes.
- Networking: Access our network of 15,000 past students who ran the exact same business as you over the past 50 years.
- Coaching, Support and Mentorship: Coaching and support is how we can help you, who may not have business experience, and show you how to be successful.
- Part-time availability between January-November 2022
- Flexibility with shifts as some shifts on weekends will be required
Customer Service positions start at $17/hour with potential for growth dependant on excellent performance.
We’re looking forward to receiving your resume to learn more!